Moray Firth Dolphins - Trips and Wildlife Tours
Come and enjoy the famous Moray Firth Dolphins, wildlife and stunning coastal scenery on a Moray Firth dolphin trip and marine tour, sailing 3 times daily aboard the beautiful ex Clyde class lifeboat The Gemini Explorer.
Leaving from Buckie on the beautiful Moray Firth Coast and awarded a 4 Star Tour rating from the Scottish Tourist Board, the Moray Firth Dolphins, various species of whale and a wide range sea birds are often spotted on our tours, the dolphins regularly seen showing off around the boat!
Add to this the stunning Moray Firth scenery and the experience of being aboard the Gemini Explorer herself and you have the ingredients for a fabulous day out.
Although we can't always guarantee sightings of any species, we can always guarantee you a unique and memorable experience. Remember your camera!
- Trips run all year round weather permitting
- Embark from Buckie Harbour
- Sail 3 times daily (weather and tides permitting)
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- Book by telephone, through the website or at the quay
- Trips approximately 2.5 hours
- 12 persons maximum on each trip
As tours are limited to 12 persons, places book up fast and we advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
All wildlife photographs shown were taken aboard The Gemini Explorer